Saturday, January 23, 2016
There is so much about college to explore—majors, campus life, career possibilities and more. If you’re a high school junior, now is the perfect time to start looking at colleges and narrowing down your options.
So, we’ve arranged a special visit day just for high school juniors and their families to learn about all the important aspects of college life and get to know SDSU.
Junior Day is a jam-packed day of fun and information. Plus, it’s a great way to kick start your college search, and you’ll be well on your way to finding the right fit for you.
Junior Day Schedule of Events
12:30 – 1:00 PM
Check in at the Student Union
1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Academic Major Fair
- General Session: Getting to Know SDSU
- Campus & Residence Hall Tours
- On Track for Admission? (bring your high school transcript, or print one off when you get here)
- Mini Sessions: Academic Colleges, Honors College and Financial Aid
- Photos with Jack the Jackrabbit
Jackrabbits vs. Western Illinois
Stick around to cheer on the women's basketball team as they take on the Western Illinois Leathernecks. Tickets can be purchased at gojacks.com or at the ticket office on Junior Day.